Be quick. Enrolment closes Wednesday 28th September.
How Does It Work?
- Each week you'll receive exceptional online content to read, watch or hear
- You can access the content 24/7/365, whenever suits you.
- It's eight weeks of online video content, integrating neurology, physiology and 19 years of clinical practice.
- You gain a thriving network of mamas on the exclusive Facebook community to connect and renew your experience.
- You'll access weekly live Q and A sessions to answer every question you ever had on YOUR motherhood journey, each Monday evening at 8pm AEST.
It's fundamentally life changing. Are you ready?
Please carefully read the Terms and Conditions prior to making the purchase.
This website and course represents the opinions of Dr. Alison Young(chiropractor) and her guests to the course and website. The content here should not be taken as medical advice. The content here is for informational purposes only, and because each person is so unique, please consult your healthcare professional for any medical questions.
Views and opinions expressed in the course and website are our own and do not represent that of our places of work. While we make every effort to ensure that the information we are sharing is accurate, we welcome any comments, suggestions, or correction of errors.
Privacy is of utmost importance to us.
This website or course should not be used in any legal capacity whatsoever, including but not limited to establishing “standard of care” in a legal sense or as a basis for expert witness testimony. No guarantee is given regarding the accuracy of any statements or opinions made on the course or website.
In no way does listening, reading, emailing or interacting on social media with our content establish a doctor-patient relationship.
If you find any errors in any of the content of her podcasts or blogs, please send a message through the “contact” page.
This course is owned by “Alison L Scott Pty Ltd”.